Ok, everyone who wants to come to the musical to be held here ...the dates are January 6-9 in the evenings. There are not any dates during the weekend, unfortunately.
At the parents meeting they mentioned having the leads be interviewed by the local tv station, newspapers and radios. I hope Clay is up for it!
Just in December there will be a silent auction, a chili supper concert for a benefit for the local fire department, a concert at the elementary school's craft show, fundraisers and more I probably missed writing down.
It is windy and is supposed to rain/snow tonight. I used to love winter but for some reason I this year I am kind of dreading it. If it would just snow and be pretty I would like that but I am tired of the wind. I guess the good part is that it blows all the leaves in the corner of the back yard and we don't have to rake. In the front yard it blows them completely away.
Ken starts on-line college tomorrow. It should be interesting to see how they handle all of the logistics of homework, etc. It seems complicated to me with chat rooms and posting homework but hopefully he will get it all figured out. I am not of much help with it since I haven't investigated it at all.
What a Day!
5 hours ago

1 comment:
Are they performing at the chili supper, etc. or are they fundraising themselves or what? I don't get it, do we need to do another garage sale? Maybe I missed something...Good luck Ken at school!!
Post a Comment