Hi guys! I just want to say an update. I'm determined to blog more!
MOM AND DAD ARE BACK FROM DISNEYWORLD!!! Isn’t this exciting? I’ve seen so many pictures and I’m so glad they took a trip for themselves. They really deserve it, considering all their hard work supporting the boys and me. Mom is ecstatic about planning our all family trip next spring. Check out Mom's latest blog right below this one!
Second (and not as exciting), I found this really neat song and just wanted you guys to know about it. It’s called “Your Guardian Angel” by the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. I love this song because it portrays the message of “I love you” perfectly!
There isn't much to tell about our lives, but I hope you guys start looking forward to my determination to blog! (Especially since summer is in just 1 week!!!)
Love from our family and me, @nnie!
MOM AND DAD ARE BACK FROM DISNEYWORLD!!! Isn’t this exciting? I’ve seen so many pictures and I’m so glad they took a trip for themselves. They really deserve it, considering all their hard work supporting the boys and me. Mom is ecstatic about planning our all family trip next spring. Check out Mom's latest blog right below this one!
Second (and not as exciting), I found this really neat song and just wanted you guys to know about it. It’s called “Your Guardian Angel” by the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. I love this song because it portrays the message of “I love you” perfectly!
There isn't much to tell about our lives, but I hope you guys start looking forward to my determination to blog! (Especially since summer is in just 1 week!!!)
Love from our family and me, @nnie!

1 comment:
Good job Annie!! I want to see more pictures of Disney! Hope your summer plans include Holly, CO...Later, Tami
Post a Comment