Ok everyone, this is my 1st attempt at 'blogging'! Thanks to Rachel and her mom Elisa for inspiring me to try this!
We bought a new grill today (old one was NASTY). DH and DS #1 AND #2 spent a couple hours putting it together--but here it is! We are going to have hamburgers tonight and see how it works.


In the spirit of totally overloading ourselves--we also got a new dog.
His name is Mack and he is mini-Australian shepard and blue heeler mix. So far he is doing really well. Sleeps at our feet and follows DD around like, well, like a puppy. Georgette (our pug) is not quite friends with him yet but they are working on their relationship and we have high hopes for them.
This is DD cleaning the coffee table. She loves to have her picture taken so I figured that taking her picture as she was cleaning counts for positive reinforcement, right?
I am hoping that this blog posts correctly, that people can actually read it, and that you all enjoy seeing pictures and catching up on what we are doing.

5 comments:
Awesome! I love the layout, it is very "you". The puppy is sooooo cute! I finally get to see what the paint looks like at the house since I never make it up there..looks great!
Welcome to the blogosphere! Annie actually looks happy to be cleaning - looks like the positive reinforcement worked. Love the puppy; he's so adorable!
Wow, that is pretty nice. We just
bought a new grill too as ours was
awful. Dan came by just when I
was going to put it together so he
helped and then hauled the old one
out to the iron dumpster at work.
The puppy looks cute, guess Tami
and Bobby have new ones too, must
be a Helen thing.
Sure enjoyed going to Denver with
you. Thanks!!
Hey, don't know what I just did, but now it seems I have a blog too, hum. Anyway, love the dog, love the grill, love to have Annie here cleaning!
Hi, What happened to my original comment...missing after one day..Oh well..great to see everyone is looking great. I love the new puppy too. Happy Easter and spring...WE are in the deep freeze. Janet
Post a Comment