Friday, March 23, 2007

Signs of Spring

I went into the yard this morning looking for signs of spring.
I was happy to find our tree nearest the house is
beginning to bud out.
DD and Mack spent some time running around in the
yard. It is nice to see the yard again after having
snow covering it for the past few months.

My honeysuckle is also greening up.






DH and the boys will be busy again this year mowing and trimming. This grass is already
about 6 inches high in one spot along the sidewalk in the warmest part of our yard.




I was very happy the other day when I noticed the crocus in the front flower garden blooming, a sure sign of spring!

4 comments:

Rach said...

B-E-A-UTIFUL pictures. Love the pic of Annie and the puppy.

Elisa said...

Lovely photos. The puppy is so tiny! What a cutie. Annie running around barefoot is another sure sign of spring.

Anonymous said...

I love this site. Glad to see you are without snow...we were done and now have somemore today...has been gray and "ugly"out.

What a cutie puppy!! I never got the hang of pottery...but love to have it and admire Annie's effort.

janet said...

Hi...I wrote the last message..but didn't have a name etc....so now you know. Janet