
Wyatt is now home from his CTI trip. Ken and I drove over 26 hours in less than 48 to pick him up and watch the final concert. As I type, Wyatt is on the way to the doctors office to try to get some meds to help him feel better. He has been very sick for over a week from some form of intestinal bug. I feel bad for him, he is very tired and doesn't have much stamina. He wants to talk to everyone and share stories, but he wears out really quickly and can't keep up his energy. I am hoping once he gets the story from the Dr as to what is going on he will recover quickly.
I have a video of the last concert that I will try to post if I can figure out how to isolate it and get it posted. I can tell he learned so much and had a really good time barring the sickness. He took a lot of pictures and I am excited to get those downloaded too. I will post more as I get them.
1 comment:
Welcome back Wyatt!
Post a Comment