Today my middle finger is bruised from the end to the knuckle, the nail is obviously split from the bottom right up to the top left.
The thing that ticks me off is I had just painted my nails the night before, which I hardly ever do!
I give you a list of 7 things you do everyday with your middle finger (leaving out the obvious one haha)
1) it is essential in typing-e, d, c,
2) you must use it as a rudder while driving since I hit it about 9 million times taking Clay to church
3) it is a stabilizer while sewing and helps out alot more than you give it credit for
4) while sleeping, it is an important factor in the proper head position to gain comfort and support
5)cutting coupons requires it to assist in holding the coupons steady while cutting multiple layers
6)when reading it is 'handy' in holding the book during the 'one handed holding paperback open' maneuver
7)when injured it is a great excuse to use in getting out of washing dishes and mopping floors
What a Day!
5 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment