A couple weeks ago, while browsing blogs, I came across a swap.
Check it out here. While you are there, check out the rest of the blog --it's very entertaining.
I really liked the blog, and was excited to see that I could sign up for the swap. I will be sending out a package of my favorite things to someone, somewhere in the world, and I will be getting a box of goodies from somewhere else.
Well, today I got the name and address of the person who I will be sending a box to.
I can't wait to get my box together to send!
But I have a problem--how do I send my favorite things? Pugs, don't think they would make the trip without suffering adverse affects...rainy days don't fit in a box very well...sleep I don't have enough of for myself so I am not sending that anywhere.
It should be fun to shop with a specific purpose. I picked up a couple things last night when I took Wyatt to the store to get a tie for homecoming.
maybe I can send a clean house or extra time or kids that get along or Happy Cakes cupcakes........
What a Day!
5 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment