Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Early gifts

(written by Annie)
A few days ago, I came home to Mom looking all excited. That was unusual. She said that she had something for me, so I sat by her. She took out a bag that had a cute little piece of ribbon on it. For a second, I struggled with with the ribbon, then resolved to just opening it through the side without the ribbon. Much easier. I pulled out a long, crocheted shawl. It was a dark, royal purple. I loved it and modeled it for Mom. (As shown at the bottom.) In my opinion, that shawl made me look really good in the picture, not me by myself. I love it soooooo much and I have it in my room. I even wore it to Dad's Vestas Christmas party. We got a printed picture of me wearing it too. Thank you so much Elisa! That was really kind of you. :-) @nnie






I also got a beautiful shawl in black. They are so pretty and light as air. Thank you so much Elisa!! We are going to enjoy them very much. ~Tanya

2 comments:

Tami said...

Wow, that is really beautiful and so wonderful in this cold weather! Can't wait to see them in person!

Elisa said...

You're both welcome. I hope you have many opportunities to use them over the years. Merry Christmas!