Friday, December 5, 2008

Secret Santa package!!


Please excuse my Cruddy photo of my
AWESOME
secret santa gifts!!
I tried to take a picture of the cute
silver tinsel that greeted me when I opened the
box but my camera batteries were dead.
Trust me, it was cute :)
I love penguins and this little guy is going to work with me tonight so I can have some
yummy hot chocolate! I so need this today..last I checked it was 7 degrees out!
And peppermint bark..need I say more? How did you know how much I love love love peppermint? I can't wait to break into this!
And for even more comfyness (is that a word? it should be)
A pashmina shawl in deep purple.
I had to practically wrestle this away from Annie when she felt how soft and cozy it is.
I will put it to good use...I will be taking it with me on Sunday to the movies cause I always freeze and this is just right to keep me cozy.
THANK YOU
secret santa
for brightening and warming up my day!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wow what a nice package! do you have a clue as to who your SSS is?
I will get a post up on sunday as i expect a lot of posts to start rollin in...plus i have the confessional open all weekend

Amy Amy Bo Bamey said...

AWESOME. I want a new shawl or scarf! So Cozy!

Peppermint Bark sounds YUMMY!

Laurie said...

It looks like you can get cozy and warm during the holidays! This SSS thing is so fun!
Laurie

Lottifish said...

I like penguins too. Very cute!