Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sophie summer vacation #3


This is the life!
I am reading a great princess book
and having my nails done
at the same time!!
The hands belong to my
cabana boy who fetches
cold drinks for me and also
acts as my personal book holder.
He is a little slow turning the pages
but I have hopes that he will get faster.
I spent today on the beach and although I
was worried about getting sunburned
and ruining my complexion I enjoyed
my time there.
Tonight I am hitting a disco
so will have pictures for you tomorrow of
that adventure.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I feel bad for the cabana boy! Can I guess what his name is? Is it maybe.... uh.... Wyatt? I love Sophie's adventures, but she is in trouble. When she gets back, and so do I, we are going to have a talk about her adventures. Call Sophie and let her know about how she is going to be in HUGE trouble! (Even though I love her, she must be punished for her actions!) Tell I hope she makes it back without red fur from the sun. Love you, and I will talk to you soon.
Annie