Sophie has arrived!
this is what she had to say...
"ALOHA!! boy was that flight long!
I am here but as you can see I am very tired.
I was so glad I took my security rock withe me.
I sat next to a nice lady who opened my meal for
me which was very helpful since I don't have
opposable thumbs.
Tomorrow I am headed for the beach and
I am looking forward to hanging out
and reading.
Tell Annie I hope she is doing well
and I can't wait to hear the story
about the snake!"

1 comment:
That's so funny! Mom, tell Sophie that she is in trouble for leaving home without confronting me. Why, when I get home, she's going to have a pep(or pup) talk! I doing good, and when you get a call from me, you'll hear all about about how I saved a cat's and a frog's life, but killed a snake with a gun! Woah! Go me! I'll talk to you soon, and I'm good(in case your wondering, which you might, if I'm lucky) and the Daskam and Pittington family say "Aloha!" too!
Love, Annie
Post a Comment