Today was another beautiful day.
I went on a 'jungle trek' that was very
easy..and included a photo shoot.
I hope you enjoy these
flattering, colorful shots of moi.
After the photo shoot and jungle trek
we got to go to a local golf course and
have free time.
I chose to run around in circles until
I got tired and needed a break...it took
about 3 minutes.
goodbye until tomorrow

2 comments:
Is that a rock I see in Sophie's mouth on the golf course picture? That's so cute! I bet Sophie didn't really like that flower necklace very much. You know, considering she doesn't like her collar either. (Trust me, I should know.)
Looking forward to seeing you soon Sophie! And I guess that I'm looking forward to seeing you too, family!
Love you and talk to you soon!
Annie
Um, we are getting worried about Sophie. No news for two days!!?? Not good.
Post a Comment