Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It's dark already?

20 handles done today.
I am glad to have them finished and ready to be
pinned onto the bag body.
The kids have today Thursday and Friday off.
The school says that it is for a teacher workday..
I think it is 'convenient' that it is on Halloween.
Can't say that I blame them
I need to go grocery shopping.
The kids are wandering around and whining.
But we can't go until Tuesday so I guess we will actually
have to cook something that needs more than 10 minutes.
Can't believe that it is dark already...
'falling back' this weekend won't really solve anything.
I will just have to work an extra hour
while everyone else gets to sleep an extra hour.
Need to plan that better next year

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog.
Beautiful pictures. Wow...
Great contents.

Please visit:

http://realbali.info

Keep blogging.
Good luck

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love your photos..they are really nice...