I was reading a magazine this weekend that mentioned a video on you-tube. It was a 'literal video version' of A-ha's music video Take on Me. The literal video version changes the song to match the actions in the video.
I watched the A-ha video and it was mildly amusing, so I decided to search for more.
and I found this
I laughed until I had tears in my eyes.
What a Day!
5 hours ago

3 comments:
And while everyone is thinking of Youtube, please check out my Band teachers victory dance! She has had breast cancer for a very long time and got her last chemo therapy a few weeks ago! Yay Ms.A! If you want to look for it, type in "ms. a's victory dance" at the youtube webpage. If you see a pink baseball cap on a person in front of a building and it says "ms,a's victory dance" your there! Be supportive! Thanks! Annie
When the subtitle "Is that Dave Coulier?" popped up, I lost it. What a great video.
That is hilarious, I almost couldn't actually watch him sing, it was so painful. Did we ever actually think that was cool? Scary now...
Post a Comment