I have spent today getting ready for another
round of sewing bags.
We had an order from a lady in Florida who has ordered from us before. Plus I am working a trade with Elisa over at Yarn Tails and I need to get cracking on her bag.
Today was spent cutting up about 14 yards of fabric.
Part of that fabric I pinned into the handles to be sewn tomorrow.
I managed to get all 20 handles pinned tonight while watching Dirty Jobs and Dancing with the Stars.
Tomorrow the goal will be to get all the handles sewn before I have to go to work, or until I run out of thread..whichever comes first.

4 comments:
i like......
I've always been envious of people who can sew. When we were allowed to choose between shop and home-ec in grade 8 the home ec teacher asked me to take shop. LOL
Thanks for stopping by on my BAtW day! :)
Keep up the good work!:)
Very colorful fabrics. I used to sew until everything started falling off. The Missus helps me now.
Post a Comment