Friday, October 3, 2008

My Little Scissorhands

I have always loved the movie Edward Scissorhands. I am not sure why though and it seems like a lot of people don't share that love. I think that the movie shows how something magical can be in someone who looks different on the outside.




As I was trolling around the internet the other day I came across The Great White Snark blog. He had showcased an artist who takes My Little Ponies and puts them in costume. Ok I know how that sounds, but you had to trust me they are AWESOME!!
How does Edward Scissorhands and My Little Ponies relate to each other? My friend, I encourage you to Click here for the most awesome Edward Scissorhands EVER!!!
oh yeah, and while you are there be sure to check out the artists gallery for other coolness.

1 comment:

Elisa said...

My first thought when I clicked over to Eddie was 'that's Cher!' I'd say that dates me, but she must still be current if she's doing yet another 'final' tour.